Often, finding a lost dog involves far more than setting a bloodhound on the scent track and leading us to a pet sleeping peacefully under a tree – lost dogs are very often frightened and in survival mode; they sometimes cover large distances and are unlikely to allow anyone to approach or catch them. In the case of a lost/roaming or stolen dog it takes a quick implementation of a thorough search effort to ensure they get home safely; this often includes a combination of using scent work with our bloodhound(s) and our wide range of high tech search and rescue equipment, along with proven search strategies that have helped thousands of lost dogs get home safely.
Petsearchers Canada’s trackers and bloodhounds have thousands of search hours of expertise and have helped reunite hundreds and hundreds of lost dogs with their families. This experience means they are well versed in any challenge that may arise when searching for your missing dog. There are multiple factors to take into consideration for each individual search; so each case will require a different strategy to deal with these unique set of challenges. You can be assured we have the knowledge, top of the line professional search equipment such as scent trained bloodhounds, drone, thermal imaging equipment, night vision goggles, bore-scope cameras, live streaming trail cameras, multiple capture tools and live traps to get the job done, ensuring the best odds of a successful resolution.
After your phone consultation, we will be able to give you a full outline as to expectations of the search, possible outcomes and service fees.
Two Hour – $495.00
Four Hour – $695.00
Eight Hour – $1,250.00
Searches in wooded/forest, mountainous terrain, rural, river/ravine, and harsh terrain areas may be subject to additional fee and time considerations depending on the scope of the search, the distance to search starting point or other relevant factors.
Please note in most cases we will only consider doing a 4 or 8 hour search in environments such as but not limited to North/West Vancouver mountainous or ravine areas because a 2 hour search possibly may not result in a positive conclusion to the search because of time limitations. Please call to discuss your case for a quote.
• Telephone Consultation
• After your phone consultation, we will be able to give you a full outline as to expectations of the search, possible outcomes and service fees.
• 20 High-gloss water resistant color posters (12” x 18”) – (includes posting)
• Posting and notification of your missing pet on multiple media sources, such as but not limited to, news and radio channels, Craigslist & Kijiji sites, facebook – (Missing Pets in BC) etc., (Content, public alerting and media sources are at the discretion of Petsearchers Canada.
Extended Search Fee
• Should you want us to stay at your location and work an additional day, or return on another day to search for your pet, a new contract will be started and the same rates, terms and conditions will apply.
• Contact for a quote for travel fees more than 1 hour travel time.
• Travel fees are calculated from 18908 32 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3Z 1A7.
• Toll bridges and ferry charges apply if applicable.
• Prices do not include 5% GST
• Additional charges of time and a half will be applicable for searches on Stat Holidays and/or outside of regular business hours.
• Payment in full is required at the time of booking and acceptance of contract terms.
If the search is cancelled after booking, accepting contract conditions or payment for service fees it is understood and agreed to that there will be a refund provided of 50% of the search and travel fee + 5% GST. No refunds or portion of payments can be provided once the tracker has arrived at search site or meeting place of clients or representatives of clients regardless of the circumstances.
• Upon hiring our company you acknowledge that we have full control of search procedures and methods at all times. Please note that when search commences the tracker and bloodhound proceeds on their own.